About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Saturday, April 25, 2009

the other one

I came home this weekend for my dad's surprise birthday party. He has this girlfriend, who I've been pretty sure is the chick for him/his soulmate/other half for a little over three years now. It's obnoxiously reassuring. She set up the whole thing. 

We've always lived right by the lake and it's been second nature to my dad's being. Whether it's spring, summer, fall or winter, my dad is interested in being on or around the lake. "the big lake" he says. Anyway, all summer long, my dad and lisa would sit at the beach around a fire chatting with the whole town my dad knows. It's perfect because this is exactly who my paps is. 

So, his surprise birthday party... EVERYONE I've seen and/or talked to in the last three days that is in or around Mont is going. This includes mine and justin's friends. This is going to be purely awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment