About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Friday, September 4, 2009

one counterpart in another

[when you get a second, listen to kurt vonnegut by born ruffians]


----
here are some photos as of recently;














F Y I.
most times I blow dry my shirts rather than iron them.
i wash my paws so often that they're not soft
i am scared of taking my contacts out
i walk on my balcony in my underwear
creepily obsessed with nails being painted
don't know how to file nails
sassafrassles
thats it and thats all-


i don't know why, in such a world, people don't get on better than they do.

they're not scared of you. they're scared of what you represent. what you represent is freedom- easy rider

these places, these people, this life... it's nuts.

there is a certain novelty to writing in lowercase letters. hence my constant usage. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment