About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Monday, December 21, 2009

i've been needing to post all of these for a while-

the abc's of branding-
this is what finals do-


ASH!
SFO!




ahhh packaging!


I want to work for a paper company. Or own my own letterpress company. Those are mostly in weird, far out cities in Kansas or something. I'm not willing to be swayed on the whole Kansas thing.

Finals are over. Finals at work.. are not. The end is always full of a lot of pressure, deadlines and ultimately, extremities.

This past weekend I got really dressed up. It was this thing I hadn't felt in a long time. That's the girl inside of me coming out.

other than that- the holidays ring in cheer, booze and grooves. happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment