About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Sunday, March 7, 2010

you're so used to fighting, that you don't even realize it

ffffound.com
anything with bark, gah... ffffound.com
infographics! yum! ffffound.com
ffffound.com

ahhh i don't mind cleaning, but i haaaate taking the garbage out! and i'm basically a feminist.
take a look at the "about me"
ffffound.com - this is what makes me want to work at a magazine firm
mm the warmth of the sun on my face, coming in through my windows... it changes everything.

the entire day friday was just off. nothing really matched up or made much sense. thus, waking up saturday early wrapped up in sheets rather than in a cocoon of 4 down comforters, with the sun wrapping all around into my courtyard and building and windows, yum. i awoke around 8 and immediately got up, got myself together and got outside. i walked around for a while to tunes, spent a good amount of time at the gym and then cooked. i only cook on two occasions- after i get back home from the gym or on saturday/sunday mornings. otherwise, it feels like a chore. in my experience, people have enjoyed cooking as a hobby and i don't want to do it unless it's something similar to a hobby for me.

saturday was actually sort of weird, too. i laid down probaaably close to 8 times trying to nap, i rarely nap. anyway, the best part was going to the driving range, out to eat and on a drive/jam time with a friend. i had a blast. yum.

other highlights:
>spring soccer soon at north ave, my absolute favorite turf
>temps in 40's all week > spring jacket, lakeshore, yums
>a gorg trainer at my gym figured out a whole stretching/workout plan to tame my splints. i couldn't be happier.
>manU won the game yesterday
>chicago, MMM.



No comments:

Post a Comment