About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Thursday, July 1, 2010

a few things you really need to know. no, seriously...

Heath: what is your favorite firework?
like the of the ones you can set off

me:
big ass ones that look like trees
haha
oh
i dunno i usually just watch with a beer

Heath: lol
haha okay fair enough
well if we are talking about the big fireworks
I like the ones that are just a bright flash and really loud..and pound in your chest
like 2 seconds later

me:
hahahahah
I AGREE.
i like that we're actually talking about fireworks

--

me: dude i'm such a dumbass for going running
Dave: as your soccer dad, i would agree.

--

me: hahah i meant because i've been so gay for like 3 weeks now
it's just a transitional phase and it's weird
Dave: girl, please..
.
me: god i love the shit you say
you're a funny chap!
Sent at 2:07 PM on Thursday
Dave: wow. i need to keep you around. i say something glib and you love it. you do wonders for my ego...
me: dude you tell me i'm pretty like every day
we're a good team



go here... and watch all of these: http://www.youtube.com/dangerbirdrecords#p/c/FE427B46ADB9A16B/0/NAoVj0-bZkI

No comments:

Post a Comment