About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

blogging to american football, suits the scene

i saw this movie tonight:



it's so interesting the things that remind you in which capacity you are supposed to be maintaining young within. when did life get so serious? one part of me doesn't even want to sleep, i just want to work and feel something for what i spend all day doing. the other half of me wants to stay in watching hank moody be a rockstar on californication until something comes across the screen that reminds me what i'm fighting for. what omni track can swing me back?

my injury has really re-shaped my life in a magnitude of ways that are almost incomprehensible to someone like myself. i don't understand limits. always finding a rift in the rule book. isn't that the point? maybe a few other things matter, like surround sound or something. my body doesn't understand a life without endorphins, or... for fucksake, FUTBOL.

this year has been weird, in the most unsettling of ways. when something was dropped into my lap the other day (figuratively), i put my hands up and shook my head and asked "why the FUCK are we all living inside one big haunted house?" every person that's even moderately close to me is having a rough time. we're all just exchanging rooms with one another. and it's a freaking maze. i haven't outrun the men with chainsaws yet.








No comments:

Post a Comment