About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

can't i just always have this?

you know when life just works?
that's today. well most of it.



highlights:
laughed with people i like
learned more about my baby brother
watched my two cousins seriously chomp a hockey team 7-3
#16! #33! my lil hockey rug rats
found prettiest scarf that i've seen in over 2 yrs. now its mine. #baller

it was seriously the best. i wish i could hang around my brothers all the time.

best lines:
jw: justin, you date girls that run out of bars crying. that's "your type."

kev: i kind of like this girl, i don't know what it is about her. sometimes i get the vibe she likes me and then other times i don't.
jw: just don't text her, you'll have her wrapped around your finger in no time. wait, does she have blonde hair?
kev: no, brunette.
jw: cool, do what i said.

jw; he's my precious baby angel
marj; he's so lucky to have a sister like you
jw; tell me about it
kev; dude, you're embarrassing

aaron: yeah i think you girls giggling missed like four goals actually. will it be like this the whole game?

No comments:

Post a Comment