About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Monday, June 29, 2009

i could learn world trade.. or try to map the ocean

I've had a nice past week. It really has been insanely dynamic and outlandish. This week will be nothing of contrast, I'm sure.

Spent the evening relaxing, napping, putting my new fan together and finally going to see two really great performances in millenium park. The setting was one I had forgotten about. It's dusk, there are thousands of people surrounding us on blankets with bottles and sandwiches.

I was officially stuck in Michigan yesterday for the first time in a while.. one of brittney and my, ultimately, clever ideas. It was an adventure getting home, but I arrived--slushie-d out, covered in sunburn and plans i did my best to stick to. And, to top it all off, Jen successfully portrayed herself as my girlfriend for our entertainment of being able to fit into the festivities going on in my neighborhood. 

I'm crazy about Jenny Lewis lately. She's making it all work. 


J: Babe, are you ready to be done first-date-ing now?
Chris: No! He is soo cutee!
J: I don't know you, you damn softie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment