About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Friday, June 12, 2009

North Carolina was almost the most fun I've ever had...which is silly because I almost hated Charlotte.

Crazy lineup for the rest of the summer. Can't even write it all.. Too much.

The highlights in my life right now are that I plan to finish my AR this weekend, drop off for print on Monday and be done with classes on Thursday. At this point, I will get on a train to Mi City, IN- Britt will grab my punk ass and we'll go back to Kzoo. I'm going to try to be as nice as possible in kzoo since brit has to work 12-5 on friday and i'll need to be around somewhere with people. I WILL be on vacation, you know. Then we'll head to GR for 2 days. 

I ran errands all morning today. I came to the conclusion I could never be one of those wives that run errands all day long. 

Justin's new girl weirdo is buying him things already.. hmm.

This update sucks. I have a headache, a 500000 page AR to finish and a bad taste in my mouth. peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment