About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

climb

Today I am editing and re-formatting a 246 page report at work for Technomic Access. We had the most exotic potluck ever. Good day. Yesterday was my 2 year reuuuuuunion at Technomic.
 
 
I feel complete today, though.. Here's the jist-
Christine: We tried to take you, noodle!
Jennifer: Whaaaaat girl? Where?
Christine: We're thieving your department and wanted you in ours.
Jennifer: HA! ... but I like my job.
Christine: Cindy won't let us have you. She said the others are disposable. The first time this was brought up, Patrick was in the meeting and interrupted asking if we could have you.
Jennifer: PATRICK SAID THAT?
Christine: AND ME. And Coty. And Heather.
Jennifer: OH GUUUURL. I'm GETTIN IT!
 
Also met with Katelyn in career services the other afternoon. That went PERFECT. This weekend is going to be one for the books, too! Semi-final soccer game sunday.
 
 
So hap.

No comments:

Post a Comment