About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A few things I found today that I enjoyed:



Nice day today overall. Got nagging tasks out of way and was productive. 

Best thing that happened: cheap airfaire = LA a go for late september/b + i's birthday with whit/end of summer quarter!
Worst thing that happened: It's a toss up. Fire dept. coming to check 639 w roscoe tomorrow and i may have to take my couch off balcony OR paying my outrageous rent. 

I really would appreciate my own workspace. I have to figure something out.. on a budget, so it's got to be something creative. But it needs to happen because cold + fall///winter months are coming soon and the balcony, my bed and coffeeshops aren't going to be enough. If you've got any ideas, throw them my way. I need a wide work area/desk with some sort of shelving so I can put supplies, etc. on them. HMMM. 

I'm about to finish My Sister's Keeper. Don't involve yourself in this movie, it hurts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment