About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

funny things as of lately-

O: what time is our game tonight
J: 9:30
O: I'm kind of sick
J: pull it together, jeez kriis
O: it's true, but i'll still be there.. through sickness
J: you better still be hot when you're sick, otherwise just stay at home, i mean really.
O: compliments compliments, just a trick
J: just trying to make you feel better
O: it helped actually
J: cool, you're playing keeper tonight then
O: i'm going to tell your boyfriend
J: make sure you tell all 5 of them then
O: oh? i thought you had a serious boyfriend?
J: excuse me? you've got to be kidding.
O: i thought YOU had told me that? no? maybe i'm wrong?
J: uhm you absolutely are and i'm laughing out loud right now-literally. clingy, needy, etc... no thanks. no one's girlfriend. no BUENO, buddy.
O: never heard a girl say that BOYS are clingy before
J: you've probably never met anyone like me, either.. just sayin
O: PLEASE, i use that line every friday and saturday night



B: umm also would it be okay for at least 1 hot guy to be in one of my 5 classes?

E: I have a bag of high heels!

J: Would you care to spend valentines weekend together? Just seems right to spend vday with someone who loathes relationships as much as myself.
B: God that would be perfect

Elevators5000

B: I remember the first time i got kicked out of my first party
J: I remember the first time i added your dad on facebook

R: um JUST texting you- i woke up with RL stuck to my shoulder

My booties came to work with me today.

J:yeah and then i almost put a scarf around my neck to cut our losses
B: BAHAHAHA god where do you come up with this stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment