About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Saturday, January 9, 2010

toss the script, but keep your notes






yum- it's saturday morning. iced coffee, chocolate chip pancakes and my pajamas for a little longer.
---
after working a full day, meeting up with brittney and ashten, me solely driving 13.5 straight hours to NYC and not being able to sleep all but 2 hours once we arrived.. i was out of it for a few days. glad to report i'm back to normal now.

i'm going to start some new things. i have some great, inspiring ideas and i'm a little anxious to get back into the swing of my portfolio this quarter.

last spring, i used to play on a soccer league at north ave every friday night. it was the perfect ending to the week, it helped everything come together... and then i woke up early saturday mornings. well, mostly i wake up early every morning. i really enjoy saturday mornings. they're the first morning of the weekend, so there are still all these things you want to do rather than just relax. i don't know, i like that feeling. last night, we played soccer at a facility i hadn't before-chitown futbol-it was phenomenal! ...exactly what i needed. defensive. i'm a defensive player and i scored 3 goals.



_others >>
1. ran my first meeting yesterday without my boss
2. may be in chi a little longer than i'd originally thought and i don't mind
3. found the perfect trip to take in lieu of graduation
4. a friend suggested what may be the perfect thing for kevy
5. back to the real grind on monday
6. design show both today and tomorrow
7. found the newest edition for my bedroom
8. final season of LOST!



love the texture and range of feathers-


ticket design inspiration-

how does anyone ever buy good books that are all the same height so their shelves look perfect? >>
chamber- wings and wings game over xmas >>
webster hall_ NYC >>
babyguurls_NYC >>
watch these movies;
>brothers
>up in the air
>the rebound
>brief interviews with hideous men
>an education

these may or may not make you laugh;

(307): mom asked me why i'm never sober at family events, i told her i learned it from her.

(239): I mean we're not committed. He's my first choice, sort of like miller lite. When I'm at the bar I'm going to order one, but if they don't maybe I'll go for a bud or blue moon. I'm certainly not going to stop drinking


(318): tonight lets celebrate not being married


(701): I just found out you can file for divorce online. I love America.

_ if you want it, come and get it.. for crying out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment