About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Monday, February 22, 2010

doin fine; plan to keep it that wayernsh

when i waaaas about three years old, i took a bite straight into a lemon. my mom was cooking in the kitchen and i was in my high chair. when she looked over, i had eaten almost all of it. das where i get my flavaaaa.
currently working on;
currently working on #2;


what i'm currently reading;
they have farms of fawns, bet you didn't know that. also, i'm proud to say i've never hit one of these little bambi sugars and i'm from michigan. that says a lot.

babygurl is gettin it-

yes, i will absolutely have a fur coat the day i hit fifty five.
summer itinerary: at least 3 times..

i wasn't made for this era-gah damn, birch WOULD make me melt..





---the highlights & things worth mentioning:
>a great weekend
>registered for my final quarter classes of my BA in VC
>registered a friend and me for wood type weekend in two rivers, wi- memorial day weekend
>two internships


&words worth remembering:

ashten: just think of it like we're camping

brit: i think i left my bra here... or in vegas
jw: brit, one cup of your bra is bigger than my entire apartment, pretty sure that thing must have taken over the city of las vegas

girl: move your ass
other girl: sorry dude but it's a LOT

stylist at the salon: so, do you have any kids?
jw: keel over from laughing so hard. she had to stop cutting.

brit: how could you be a lesbian when guys look like that? (spin, chicago il)

brit: what do you want??...besides HIM (as she points)?

brit: i never text back or write on your wall cause god, i just can't top the shit you say


No comments:

Post a Comment