About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Thursday, February 4, 2010

you're only bored if you're boring-

j: i have to put that stuff on my blog so when i'm older i can look at it
a: like how old?
j: i don't know... when i'm boring and married... 60 or something? wait, no i'll still be being a cougar then.


z: I'm so tired of john marque, john pierre, john kill yourself

Ash; 'you can't do that thing with your butt in that skirt and expect me not to touch it.

Ash: 'blond hair blue eyes... Bend me over!' GOD.

'Can you sit down for a minute? I need to take a break- I've been playing solitaire all morning.'

brit: "dude you can't date anyone here. they're all 21, wear sweatpants and graphic tees... gross... where are the 30 year olds?"



was looking for a post of a song i'd put on brit's wall back when and laughed my ass off for a straight half an hour.... thus----




















No comments:

Post a Comment