About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Sunday, February 7, 2010

ladies leave yo man at home





sundays are close to my favorite day of the week. fridays are hands down, they come first. it's the end of the work/school week and the possibilities are endless. the world opens up on friday nights. events galore, visitors always get into town on friday nights, movies preview, gallery's open, performances, etc.

on saturdays, i never want to sleep in. i actually dislike sleeping in in general- getting what normal people consider an average nights rest makes me weird, my body literally doesn't understand it and won't accept it. waking up early, enjoying a cup of coffee, getting to the gym, etc. getting my day started prior to 9a just feels good. however, on sundays, i always wake up at 5:30 or 6 and by the time i get back to sleep, it's like my sleep schedule got a "second wind" and wants me to sleep until 10.

but sundays are full... and not because i'm working fifteen thousand hours, going to the gym, running errands, doing design stuff... no, every sunday is rich and complete with laughter, inspiration, dance parties, cooking, wine, design, and one of my very best friends... you know, the things we never seem to get enough of.

we can't ever get right into working. we first have to catch up on the weekend, feel good over coffee and breakfast, then we get to it. we always jam to t pain, jlo, destinys child, etc. we learn the verses in rap songs that no one ever knows. it's a 24 hour date and one of the very best ways to begin the weekly grind.

weekend was a solid 7, parts worth mentioning-
>board of club intimos-chi futbol non profit organization, followed by a great celebration
>another win for manU
>shopping
>clean sheets (best feeling ever)
>kev
>jane
>jb
>plans secure for brit to be here in less than 2 weeks
>last weekend with my 2br as juuust mine
>& my entire sunday

51.75 hours until our first wi10 soccer game. i got pictures and links and messages about random new gear my team picked up over the week/weekend, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment