About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Four simple goals, a challenge by elsie -

uno> Make a design project per week, just for me. Just because I think it’d be neat. AND GET IT PRINTED. & put them on my NEW SITE (under construction)


dos> Obey my sports medicine rehabilitation doctor. Whatever she says, I do. More like-whatever she says I don’t do, I don’t still do it anyway. Then, when she lets me exercise, become addicted to the progress spectrum. Getting up there. Movin. Workin. Foreva.


tres > Stop using technology as an outlet to maintain friendships. Instead, make more plans.


cuatro> Smile more. Every single day, be happier. Don’t be like those fools who walk around grim all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment