About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

backwards, forwards, c m y k.

I want to start journaling again, for the mere fact that I'd like to remember. I get nervous when I cannot remember things. It's frightening, unnerving, it leaves you to question. And sometimes it just feels damn good to write something down.  It feels steady even when everything else is flying. It's a fact when life gives you fiction. 

Who am I? Sometimes I know. Other times, I've not the slightest. That's the truth. Sometimes I'm worried about love, sometimes I'm worried about money, but I think I just want to live with a style that is genuine and remarkable. Profound in its ambitious quality and compassion. I have goals, but I'm focused on the journey. This phenomenal journey, isn't it? 

I'm looking forward to the completion of this quarter. I'm looking forward to London, Memorial Day Weekend, Colorado, Camping, L.A. and Christmas lights. I'm looking forward to having long hair that I can spiral curl and nights of karaoke. A soccer league, the Montague Pier, laying in the grass under the sun in sandals. 

oh life, you are beckoning. and i'll stick around, out of mere curiosity. 





No comments:

Post a Comment