About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's been a pretty low-key weekend. I was sick during the week and have been trying to re-energize. Although, I did buy a killer dress yesterday. It's a size 4 and I'm half way between a 4 & a 6 and I already forgot that I'm supposed to be making an effort. Shoots.

 And anyway, I purchased a great scanner today. I've been looking at some reviews for some printers and am almost ready to make the big purchase. I wanted a scanner and not 4 scanner/printer/all-in-one's that never work and always wants to copy and print rather than scan and import.... to go with my printer. I hope to have my little station soon, although, I'm unable to keep it plugged in and easily accessible. Shoots.  

I can be a super nanny sometimes. I'm nannying right now. Lil Elei had a coughskies tonight and fell asleep on the couch with his hands clasped behind his head. It was too cute. 

Had a taste of spring on Friday. Let go of all my cares and booked it to the zoo. Perfect! I cannot wait for the the summer. Trips, camping, summer fests, sandals. MMM a chicken caesar wrap from Peks, those little walks where everything feels perfect, a great beach fire. OOOH! AHHH!(s)

I am absolutely going to the cafe and working all day tomorrow on homework. If you catch me anywhere outside of the cafe or Kinko's, please get mad about it. 

I'm bad at blogging, peace. 

1 comment: