About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Sunday, March 29, 2009

rev

Wow! It has been an exciting weekend, to say the least. Tomorrow morning, we leave for Brussels..3 hour train ride. I love the public trans. here so I cannot wait to take what I assume to be a wonderful train to Belgium. Today we went to the markets on Liverpool, ate at Pret a Manger, among other things. I then napped, got all the travel plans together-confirmations, check-in times etc., packed & now I'm relaxing catching up on a few tv shows. 

Two: Where was your default picture taken?
Whitney's house

Three: What's your middle name?
Ann

Four: What is your favorite color(s)?
Gray, Black, White/Cream, Olive Green. 

Five: Does the person you like, like you back?
bah humbug

Six: When is your Date of Birth?
09191988

Seven: Are you mad at anyone?
oh paws

Eight: What color shirt are you wearing?
grey, haha.

Nine: If you were going on a TV show, which one would it be?
LOST or Entourage

Ten: Are you imagining anyone naked right now?
oh no no no

Eleven: Did you ever sneak into a R rated movie?
YES

Twelve: Ever had a near death experience?
A few

Thirteen: Something you do a lot?
Laugh

Fourteen: Are you feeling okay?
Yes, rested up, clean, excited. 

Fifteen: Do you want to see somebody right now?
Oh, absolutely!

Sixteen: How many piercings do you have?
Ears, Lip, Navel + Nosies

Seventeen: When was the last time you cried?
Grandfather's funeral



Eighteen: Who would you do anything for?
Some little bears

Nineteen: What are you doing right now?
Watching a little Greys, chatting, e-mailing my brother back + forth. 

Twenty: Do you miss anyone?
Sure

Twenty-One: Do you still talk to your ex(s)?
I'm friends with a few

Twenty-Three: Where is your ex(s)?
All over, I'm assuming. 

Twenty-Five: What did you do last night?
went to a few clubs/bars. Danced. Had 23 too many red bull + scotch's. 

Twenty-Six: What woke you up this morning?
Lil Annabears

Twenty-Eight: Whats your favorite type of flowers?
Lilacs

Twenty-Nine: Do you sleep naked?
Occasionally. 

Thirty: Are you mean?
I can be critical. And fussy as fawks. 

Thirty-One: Do you like rain?
If it's warm + even more with thunder and lightning. 

Thirty-Two: What are you thinking about right now?
I shouldn't have napped because now I cannot sleep. Damns!

Thirty-Three: What should you be doing right now?
Sleeps

Thirty-Four: What's your favorite food?
maybe french fries

Thirty-What's your favorite animal?
Lion, Dog, Giraffe, Zebra. In that order. 

Thirty-Six: Is your Christmas tree taller than you?
My one at home home is. But my charlie brown one at my apartment isn't. 

Thirty-Seven: Who was the last person you yelled at?
I have no idea

Thirty-Eight: Can you live without your cell phone?
Yes, just not what I prefer. 

Thirty-Nine: Who is the last person you said I Love You to?
Jane via e-mail

Forty: What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Something today when we were on Anna's street, I can't remember. 

Be honest, who has texted you today?
I have no idea because my phone is inoperable. 

What are you listening to?
Greys

Will you be in bed in the next 20 minutes?
I'm sitting on anna's bed now. But sleeping? naw naw.

Last thing you ate?
Sand.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Watching B + S, Sleep. 

Do you currently have a hickey?
SICK. 

When was the last time you really laughed?
Usually happens every day. 

Do you trust all your friends?
No.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
Occasionally, some parts. 

Was it a boy or a girl to call you last?
No idea, phone deadcakes. 

Who's the last person you hugged?
Anna

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
Negative

Is your hair curly or straight?
Str hoes

What color is your hair?
red, caramel, brown, blonde. i'm a chameleon. 

Do you continue fighting in an argument even though you're wrong?
That depends on the layers and levels of the disagreement

Do you listen to music every day?
yesss'm

Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
oh god, yeah. 

Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Normally, I don't mind either way. 

Are you a jealous person?
Occasionally. I get more jealous with my girlfriends than my boyfriends. HAHA. 

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yeah, of course. 

Tomorrow this time, where will you be?
in BRUSSELS. Out somewhere exciting. :)

Are you a patient person?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. 

Are you afraid of death / dying?
Oh sure.

If you're being extremely quiet what’s it mean?
Sometimes I'm really tired and just don't have it in me, sometimes I'm bored, sometimes I'm doin my own thing and sometimes I'm dissapointed. 

Think alot before you fall asleep?
Most nights, no. I usually FALL into my bed. 

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
F21

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Yeah sure. 

Honestly, what' s on your mind right now?
Not much, really. 

Are you gonna get high later?
hha, no. 

Would you ever consider piercing your lip?
Already have. Over it. 

Do you toss & turn for hours at night or fall right to sleep?
Usually fall right to sleep. 

How have you felt today?
Exhausted, excited, etc. 

Is there any emotion you're trying to avoid right now?
Negative

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
it's fine.

Do you think anyone's thinking about you right now?
Who knows
 

Whitney! I hope you are having fun in NC and please be careful on the drive back. I cannot wait to see photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment