About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Sunday, March 22, 2009

sundials

Introducing! Sting, a line of gourmet jams, syrups & cookies. Developed by some lonely bored housewife who wanted something tourists can have as a souv. or to sit on the tables or in the fridges of their lakehouses. Integrating the natural environment of good ole White Lake. A lil somethin I call home. 

The first two are for my cookie bags. The labels are cut straight down the center with the left on the front of the cookie bag and the right on the back side of the bag. Two flavors. 



The next two are the jams. Each label wraps around a precious jam jar. AWHHH. 

These final labels are for the syrups. Another wrap around label. Sorry so small, hope you can double click to enlarge. If not, get over it and I'll post pictures after my EXCLUSIVE PHOTO SHOOT. 
I can't stop smiling. I can't stop laughing. I have butterflies every 10-12 seconds. 

My toes is dirty in my flips, i spent fifteen straight hours in cafes yesterday doing design work and i'm doing the same thing today, although..

the sun is shining. it's shining right on my arms. tomorrow, i will have a sunburn. i'm not kidding. i made a new friend yesterday. i will see anna in five days and won't see ck for twelve full dees. 

my brother is going to kick my ass in approximately two weeks. FAWKS. at that time, i will present him with a gift from my trip. he will love and accept his role and duty as big brother bear and get over it. 

2 comments:

  1. Am I dumb? I'm so lost. What's up with the labels? Yours? For who? Please clarify- don't hate me 'cuz I'm blonde. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly chick! it's for my class.. this is what i DO. it's all made up, but i designed it all. any other questions?! ;)

    ReplyDelete