About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Saturday. 9 hours of sleep. I feel happy. Except for the music that is playing. Who created this playlist and why is it on my computer? Not sure about either. 

A few points of the morning..
a> my mom would kill me if she saw the amount of laundry i have
b> my brother would be really proud of me if he saw me work my drill and putty my walls and get ready to put my new shelf up
c> still can't walk on my ankle, so i'm going to run on it instead
d> i am NOT into floren, he doesn't communicate or get anything done correctly
e> oops i forgot my paps called me last night, so i must call him back


Enjoy your day, folks ;) cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment