About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

holy updates

I have become obsessed with these chairs. 

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60099852

Since I'm now in a studio, the main area is for my dresser/tables/bed/records, FIREPLACE, etc. Although, my kitchen is huge. I want to get two of those with a table and put it in the space next to my kitchen as a sitting area. Possibly with a nice plush rug underneath. Ah! Unfortunately, the chairs cannot be ordered online and have to be picked up in store. Hm...

Anyway, I'm now thinking about painting my bathroom. It's such an adjustment going from the deep gold in the main area to the WHITE in the kitchen and the WHITE in the bathroom. Not interested. White is actually my third favorite color (in order; grey, black, white, gold, olive green, just not on walls. ESPECIALLY not on walls. More like ... underwear, socks, tanks. 

Speaking of underclothes.. funny story.. all of mine are pink because I don't know how to wash clothes, apparently. 

Anyway.. back to the chairs.. I realize that I'm rarely home and will rarely sit in them. But they will go soo nicely with my style and other furniture. Also, the space in the kitchen is TOO negative--for you designers out there--and I can't help wanting to fill it... pronto. Thinking about it though... and 65% of the things found in homes are decorative, just for looks.. just to show someone's style. I'm really into my atmosphere and looking at things that I love in my apartment makes me happy. That's it, I'm getting the damn chairs. It will be done!

Also, I'm going to go as long as possible without buying a microwave. And hopefully I'll find the perfect dishes. 

Why do I drink coffee at 8pm? Who am I?

Can't wait to be back at work tomorrow morning and back into my morning daily grind. Luh me dahh tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment