About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a beautiful day.

Once I got over my sore throat and aching body and everything that happened last night, I got some breakfast and headed to class. 

Had a good time at class... found 2 more people for our soccer team...

Kim & I went for a huge walk along lakeshore and caught up with one another on all sorts of stuff. We had dinner at Joy's. And used a coupon. Hooray for being broke + in college. 

I'm screwing the shelf from Target and putting the old one back up. GAH. 

I need to run an errand and then clean before my friends come over. ;) peace!

Listen to me right now, my mouth is BURNING from mouth wash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment