About Me

My photo
i promise to make you so alive that the fall of dust on furniture will deafen you. –nina cassian

Monday, May 25, 2009

re-iterate

Welp... listen here. 

I haven't even taken a glance at my homework all weekend.

My last blog post was full of intentions. oops.

these are the highlights.. not in any order..
playing the best we've played this season in friday nights game > not playing tennis after the game friday night and instead going out with c + e > getting so far on my ID that they asked for a signature comparison > trying to eat lunch at the beach and failing miserably... resulting in an $150 ticket > seeing Strangers with Candy for the first time ever > wine wine wine-o > leinenkugel on sale > brit, E D, jay, jeff & other dude planning a visit at 11p on sat night > sonotheque's reggae rastafarian jamaican night.. we didn't even come close to fitting in, so i just complimented everyone and supported the club and others by buying red stripe(s) > seeing zak > bbq'ing in 53 degree weather right next to the lake > making a MEAN potato salad that my mom could possibly be really proud of > having a total of 21308 friends in my bed 

I need a quick nap before franzia eats me alive. good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment